It is possible to enrol online. Click here to fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
Documents necessary for obtaining a STUDENT VISA (to be presented to the Italian Consulate abroad)
• Passport valid at least 6 months over the planned stay in Italy
• Identification document
• Airline reservation or tickets
• One passport size photograph
• Certificate of Residence or equivalent
• Certificate of School or Italian University (in which it must be expressed that the student is
enrolled, the type of course, the duration, starting date and complete address of the school)
• Invoice of payment
• Economic Security: equivalent to a minimum of € 800,00/900,00 per month during the stay.
• Copy of payment of INA ASSITALIA (Health Insurance): 6 months (€ 71,00) : 12 months (€ 120,00)
Please remember that the Visa must be requested personally with all original documents and photocopies,
and that the response may require up to 30 days depending on the nationality of the student
Types of payment accepted:
Courses may be cancelled by sending an email to "Istituto Dante Alighieri Milano".
There is no refund for students who begin a course late or decide not to terminate such course. Course fees cannot be transferred to other students.
If the student should find it necessary to postpone or interrupt the course for very serious reasons, he may ask for a "tuition fee credit" for that portion of the course he will not be attending. This "credit" is valid for the ongoing academic year. With a minimum of four weeks' notice and the agreement of the Director of Studies, students attending courses of 24 weeks or longer may take a break during their studies.
Partecipation fees for group courses cannot under any circumstances be transferred to individual classes unless the students is willing to pay a penalty fee of € 120,00 for the requested change. In any event, changes are not possible subsequent to the course activation date.
The Institute has the right to postpone group courses to later dates if the minimum number of students per group is not reached. Where insufficient bookings lead us to cancel any course mentioned, we will make every effort to offer an alternative course